PDA

Ver Versão Completa : WOLVERINE POR LOEB e BIANCHI!!!

FLUFFY
22-12-2006, 04:30 PM
[hide:e08dfcd69c]http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Wolverine/50/WOLV051008scol.jpg[/hide:e08dfcd69c]

[hide:e08dfcd69c]http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Wolverine/50/WOLV050010scol.jpg[/hide:e08dfcd69c]

[hide:e08dfcd69c]http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Wolverine/50/wolvie_50_cover_desat.jpg[/hide:e08dfcd69c]

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Wolverine/50/Wolvie_52_cover_morry.jpg

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Wolverine/50/WOLV050016_col.jpg

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Wolverine/50/WOLV050006_col.jpg

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Wolverine/50/WOLV050009_col.jpg

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Wolverine/50/Wolv_50_pag_012.jpg

Arte SHOW do novo desenhista do Wolverine. Simone Bianchi de cara, só pelas capas de Batman, já tinha se tornado um dos meus desenhistas favoritos! Agora, no Wolverine, tá detonando também na arte interna!

Segue entrevista do cara (que não tem nenhuma informação útil):

SHOW & TELL - SIMONE BIANCHI TALKS WOLVERINE
by Zack Smith European artist Simone Bianchi made a big impression in the U.S. last year with his action-packed work on Shining Knight as part of Grant Morrison’s Seven Soldiers event.

Since then, readers have seen Bianchi’s art on Green Lantern #6 with Geoff Johns, along with a variety of covers. Now, he’s poised for his biggest project yet with his new storyline on Wolverine with superstar writer Jeph Loeb beginning with January's issue #50. Newsarama caught up with Bianchi to talk about his new project.

Newsarama: Simone, first off all, why did you decide to move to Marvel from DC?

Simone Bianchi: Well, this decision was due to more than one factor. First of all, I have grown up reading Marvel characters, and the idea to draw their stories for sure played a role. Also, I was told at Marvel they would do their best to make the best possible promotional work, and you can imagine how this can be important for a foreigner artist who is not known by everybody in this field to have his works being well-promoted.

After this, they told me I would do Wolverine with Jeph and this "compelled" me to accept the proposal. Moreover, they gave me the possibility to keep doing a Detective Comics cover a month so... it was like the perfect proposal to me.

NRAMA: Were you assigned Wolverine, or did your request it? What's your reaction to getting to work on the character, and with Jeph Loeb?

SB: As I said, it was one of the points that convinced me to say “yes”, but probably they proposed this character to me because they knew how much I like him, so I don't know which is the cause and which is the consequence (by the way, they are genius when they want to convince you!).

When I told my assistant we would work with Jeph he thought I was joking, just so you understand how we "venerate" him in our studio. I was speechless; then I got to know him and, believe me, as a person he is - if possible - even better... beside the talent, he has the humbleness that only the greatest have, an energy and an enthusiasm that make you feel like working even after 14 hours a day, just to send him other stuff and read his comments.

NRAMA: What do you like about the character of Wolverine?

SB: Well, to give you an idea, I’ll tell you that my favorite version is the Weapon X version by Barry Windsor Smith, you know, with Wolverine naked among the wolves. I think that really made me fall in love with character. Also, in my view, his claws are a great representation, a sort of symbol I would say, of his aggression coming out and finally getting an external shape.

NRAMA: What's the most difficult thing about working on Wolverine? The easiest? What's different about it from your other books?

SB: The biggest difficulty I have is to show Wolverine's deepest wildness, his animal nature, his instinctual rage and at the same time his human part; and all this must come out through the costume he's wearing, that may distort some features in a way, hide some detail... also, his capability to move so rapidly and at the same time to be so strong are two antithetical characteristics that caused me some problems, especially at the beginning of my studies.

NRAMA: What's it like working with Jeph Loeb?

SB: He is a person in love with his work, his creativity, his stories... and this passion gets to everybody working with him. Also, he has a great respect for the artist he works with and this brings him to write a story based on his characteristics. I have never felt the need to "distort" my style portraying his stories, as they were clearly thought focusing on my drawing's features and adapted to them in advance.

NRAMA: What is appealing to you about his writing, as opposed to him as a collaborator?

SB: What I like in his job, as a result, is that the pages are full of action, of movements, there is a lot of entertainment and many of them are full of splash-pages, which match my taste in full... regarding his style as a writer, what surprises me is his ability to combine a very high tone, full of cultural referrals, quotations in Latin…to an almost ironic tone, so that (the story is able) to alternate different moments and styles.

NRAMA: In your American comics career so far, you've gotten to work with three of the most popular writers of American comics, Grant Morrison, Geoff Johns, and now Jeph. What are some of the similarities and differences in working with each of them?

SB: I guess there are more differences than similarities in their work. Morrison has the culture of an English poet and the creativity of a genius. His dialogue strongly changes from the first version to the final one; at first they give you the idea of what the characters will say and in the end, well, the last version is always stunning.

Geoff has an incredible fluidity in his lines, he is more a classical, ‘superheroistic’ writer with a great style; Jeph is in my view one who really makes the characters move on the page and, as I said before, has this characteristic of (registering different tones) in the same issue.

Another difference is my relationship to them while working: with both Geoff and Jeph I exchange emails, we discuss and exchange ideas while I talked to Grant in person for the first time only after finishing the Shining Knight (great, amazing, nice guy, by the way!).

NRAMA: What's different about working at Marvel, as opposed to DC?

SB: Well, to be honest, I haven't noticed particular differences... I mean, those guys working both at Marvel and at DC are extremely professional, very attentive to whatever you may need. I never had the feeling of being "ignored" at DC or at Marvel…they are there, you know? They call you back, answer to your messages … they are professional (they wouldn't probably be there otherwise, I guess) The greatest thing, from a creative point off view, is that at both you have a great expressive freedom, they very rarely "impose" you to make changes, which for an artist is always frustrating, but generally respect enough what you have done to leave it as it is.

NRAMA: Are you using a different technique on this book than with your DC work?

SB: Actually, no. It's the same penciled black-and-white/halftones inkwash process I've already used for Shining Knight, Green Lantern, and all the covers for Batman and Detective Comics...It's the most fluent way for me to go.

NRAMA: Why does this technique work best for you?

SB: I consider this technique more modern. At least until a few years ago, it was absolutely not common to use. I still think the classical outlining shades, even when it works, keeps recalling the ‘80s and ‘90s, and I would like to do something different.

I started using this technique by chance, as I had the impression that I had to save time (which I then realized was not true...) What I basically do is, after making a layout, take some photo references, which is also a very funny part of the job - especially if you consider that we wear linen as capes, we fight with broomsticks, wear face masks. I think I have killed my assistant at least 120 times in the most improbable ways (I always play the bad one...) Then I take the pencil and start doing the inks together with Andrea Silvestri (my assistant, but most of all a great artist) and we use the photo reference to mainly study lights and shadows and do the halftones. In the end, the piece is basically fully painted and I am generally satisfied with its correspondence with reality.

NRAMA: Marvel's making a black-and-white version of Wolverine #50 available. What are your thoughts on that?

SB: When Joe [Quesada] first told me they had this idea in mind, I thought it was fantastic! First of all, as an artist, they basically publish my "pure" work, without any further additions... and then, beside the fact of being myself the artist, I think a #50 issue needs to be given a particular (push) as an event, I would say, and this makes it even more different from the other issues, so I couldn't be happier.

NRAMA: Do you prefer your work in black and white, or in color?

SB: I generally tend to absolutely prefer my work in black and white; I must say though that a colorist like Paul Mounts is able to show me better pages that the ones I originally sent him so this is one of the few cases I wouldn't know.. I think when pages in color are better than the b&w ones, this shows a great respect a colorist has reserved to your job because his sensibility made him understand exactly what the page required. Otherwise, the pages risk losing some of their value, some features or details.

NRAMA: Would you want to work in European album-size format again? What are the primary differences in working on American comics vs. European comics?

SB: Well, basically, in Europe there much fewer books published, compared to the U.S., where you continuously have new publications. There is sort of different rhythm behind this, in the sense that in Europe you are asked to finish a page in the same time in the U.S. you are asked to finish at least 10!

Consequently, if you want to work for a U.S. publisher, you have to work harder to respect deadlines, but at the same time, this can get you work sometimes at a lower level, as the risk to be late is too big! Another consequence of this is that in the U.S. your name is almost always in the shops, while in Europe there are pauses between a publication and the following one.

NRAMA: What other Marvel characters would you like to draw?

SB: I like X-Men in general, but also Thor, Fantastic Four, Inhumans, and Daredevil. These are probably in my favorites' list.

NRAMA: How long do you plan to stay on Wolverine? Do you have any other projects right now, or any projects planned for later on?

SB: I am going to draw 6 issues, from #50 to #55 and then I will move to another amazing character, with another great writer but I am not authorized to reveal anything on the project yet. I only can tell my feeling is that those who like my stuff will be blown away! For more information about Simone Bianchi and to see more of this art, please visit www.simonebianchi.com.

Fonte: www.newsarama.com

Bianchi desenhará 6 edições da revista, com os roteiros cheios de ação e splash pages do Loeb! Boto MUITA FÉ nessa equipe criativa!

Loeb não é lá essas coisas como escritor, mas Wolverine nunca exigiu tramas bem elaboradas, profundidade ou complexidade de roteiro. Por isso o escritor é PERFEITO, pois é mais conhecido principalmente pelas sequências de ação FRENÉTIKAS! Wolverine entrando e rasgando tudo já basta, mesmo que seja enfrentando o Dentes de Sabre pela milhonésima vez!

:wolverine: + LOEB + BIANCHI = NOTA GUSTAVO LEVIN²

spiderkika
22-12-2006, 04:34 PM
"Maravilha, alberto"

bons desenhos, nso nao gostei dos brilhinhos metalizados no wolverine.

Sorrow_Surfer
22-12-2006, 04:37 PM
baby, que se fodam os roteiros, eu quero ver e SANGUE!!!!!!!!!

:wolverine: :rox: :rock: :power: :em261: :em258: :em259: :em260: :em264: :em263: :em252:

Chico Barney
22-12-2006, 04:39 PM
Só de desenhar o Wolverine baixotinho o cara ja ganha pontos. Gostei muito do preview.

E em seis edições o Loeb nao deve fazer muito estrago, provavelmente vai ser uma historinha cheia de ação bem divertida. No aguardo!

HÊÚL.
22-12-2006, 04:41 PM
Wolverine uma bosta... Loeb ídem... Dentes-de-Sabre é foda... Simone Bianchi também... O gibi vai estar na média... Mas é do Logan então não importa...

Franz
22-12-2006, 04:45 PM
E essa ombreira de metal?

Gustavo Levin (Accuser)
22-12-2006, 04:57 PM
Espero que seja legal mesmo com a trama simples (Wolverine contra o Dentes).

M1ster
22-12-2006, 05:06 PM
Se Origins tá vendendo bem...aguardem Wolverine nas primeiras posições no ranking de vendas...

TheDoctor
22-12-2006, 05:07 PM
A arte está sensacional!

Chico Barney
22-12-2006, 05:07 PM

Nao é porque ele é o mutante mais letal do mundo que ele nao pode ser o mais chique e bem vestido tambem.

Hargen
22-12-2006, 05:10 PM
Wolverine nanico....

:rox: :rox: :rox: :rox: :rox:

Porra so falta coloca a cara de brucutu de volta e tirar aquelas lentes azuis!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Troy Mcclure
22-12-2006, 05:47 PM
Não li a reportagem, não vi os desenhos, mas é do Loeb então é lixo

carcaju
22-12-2006, 07:13 PM
sei lá...

FLUFFY
22-12-2006, 07:16 PM
:wolverine: :rox: :rock: :power: :em261: :em258: :em259: :em260: :em264: :em263: :em252:

A rigor é isso. Existem histórias bem profundas e complexas do Wolverine como Origem, Arma X e algumas desenhadas pelo Johns Buscema. Mas no geral o bom é ver o Wolverine detonando geral, enfiando garra em tudo quanto é lugar :rox: :wolverine: :rox: ! E acredito que a história do Loeb seja isso mesmo 8-) ! Além de mostrar o Logan comedor metendo na Raposa de Prata no meio da neve! Isso que é personagem FODA!

Nao é porque ele é o mutante mais letal do mundo que ele nao pode ser o mais chique e bem vestido tambem

Reparem que agora o Wolverine também tem X-Cinto de X-Utilidades! Só não faço ideia do que ele guarda nos bolsos :lol: .

Sorrow_Surfer
22-12-2006, 07:35 PM

A rigor é isso. Existem histórias bem profundas e complexas do Wolverine como Origem, Arma X e algumas desenhadas pelo Johns Buscema. Mas no geral o bom é ver o Wolverine detonando geral, enfiando garra em tudo quanto é lugar :rox: :wolverine: :rox: ! E acredito que a história do Loeb seja isso mesmo 8-) ! Além de mostrar o Logan comedor metendo na Raposa de Prata no meio da neve! Isso que é personagem FODA!

Nao é porque ele é o mutante mais letal do mundo que ele nao pode ser o mais chique e bem vestido tambem

Reparem que agora o Wolverine também tem X-Cinto de X-Utilidades! Só não faço ideia do que ele guarda nos bolsos :lol: .

Deve ser pra guardar camisinhas baby, senao como ele e o comedor supremo das hqs teriamos um exercito de jaminhos howtlets andando por ai.

Cuidado acho que isso ainda e espoiler
[hide:48ecc0cca0] a raposa n tinha morrido?[/hide:48ecc0cca0]

carcaju
22-12-2006, 07:36 PM

Deve ser pra guardar camisinhas baby, senao como ele e o comedor supremo das hqs teriamos um exercito de jaminhos howtlets andando por ai.

Cuidado acho que isso ainda e espoiler
[hide:6f52c57f13] a raposa n tinha morrido?[/hide:6f52c57f13]

Acho que a aparição da raposa ali tá mais pra lembrança...

Ai eu digo: DE NOVO ESSA MERDA?

ERIC_Cavalier
22-12-2006, 07:55 PM
Eu jurava que Simone Bianchi era mulher! Mo nome de mulher porra! What's next, uma mina desenhista chamada Jairzinho?

Mas ele desenha pra caralho sim.

Saka
22-12-2006, 08:22 PM
liXo

O Colecionador
22-12-2006, 08:55 PM
liXo
A rigor seria isso!

MAGUS
22-12-2006, 09:30 PM
Eu jurava que Simone Bianchi era mulher! Mo nome de mulher porra! What's next, uma mina desenhista chamada Jairzinho?

Tadinho, nunca assitiu a futebol italiano na TV :(

ERIC_Cavalier
22-12-2006, 09:45 PM

Nunca assisti futebol NENHUM na TV ou fora dela. :lol:

R2
22-12-2006, 09:55 PM
Achei doido.

Imperador_das_Trevas
22-12-2006, 10:16 PM
Os desenhos são bons...
vamos ver...

O Colecionador
22-12-2006, 10:20 PM

Sorte dele, isso sim! Assistir campeonato italiano é castigo!

MAGUS
22-12-2006, 11:14 PM
atualmente sim, mas eu assisto desde os tempos do Maradona no Napoli meu caro! e Simone é um nome supercomum na Itália, é quase um José

Fernando
22-12-2006, 11:15 PM
Qual a treta agora para ele brigar com o Creed ???

:?:

MAGUS
22-12-2006, 11:26 PM

E precisa?????

M1ster
23-12-2006, 12:15 AM

E precisa?????

Devem estar discutindo, AINDA, o encontro deles no banheiro do Clube do Inferno. :D

Randy
23-12-2006, 12:43 AM
O Wolverine ainda ta usando o uniforme da fase do Millar :rox:.

Ta ficando mais chique, agora usa ombreiras prateadas e cinto de utilidades :lol:.

E tomare que esse desenhista continue fazendo outros trabalhos pra marvel.

FLUFFY
23-12-2006, 01:17 AM

Desde as histórias do Morrison ficou claro que o Dentes de Sabre nunca gostou do Logan só porque o Wolverine tem o PINTO MAIOR :wolverine: !!! Com certeza é um dos maiores da Marvel, perdendo pro singelo verde do Hulk, talvez.

Mas é o que mais tem é filho do Wolverine. Depois da X-23 agora temos o PUNK/EMO/GÓTICO/REVOLTADINHO-SEM-CAUSA das unhas pintadas de preto! Mutantes não pegam Aids (de acordo com o Chuck Austen) e o Wolverine é um cara da estrada. Come uma em cada canto sem camisinha e se engravidar ele já picou a mula!

Sorrow_Surfer
23-12-2006, 03:59 AM

Desde as histórias do Morrison ficou claro que o Dentes de Sabre nunca gostou do Logan só porque o Wolverine tem o PINTO MAIOR :wolverine: !!! Com certeza é um dos maiores da Marvel, perdendo pro singelo verde do Hulk, talvez.

Mas é o que mais tem é filho do Wolverine. Depois da X-23 agora temos o PUNK/EMO/GÓTICO/REVOLTADINHO-SEM-CAUSA das unhas pintadas de preto! Mutantes não pegam Aids (de acordo com o Chuck Austen) e o Wolverine é um cara da estrada. Come uma em cada canto sem camisinha e se engravidar ele já picou a mula!

:besouro:

Psyloco
23-12-2006, 02:02 PM

Desde as histórias do Morrison ficou claro que o Dentes de Sabre nunca gostou do Logan só porque o Wolverine tem o PINTO MAIOR :wolverine: !!! Com certeza é um dos maiores da Marvel, perdendo pro singelo verde do Hulk, talvez.Como vc afirma com tanta certeza assim Fluffy?
Tá querendo virar rainha do armário?

Jack
23-12-2006, 04:59 PM

:besouro: :gladiador: :besouro: :gladiador: :besouro: :gladiador: :besouro: :gladiador: :besouro: :gladiador: :besouro: :gladiador:

Essa o Fluffy mandou bem, tenho que admitir.

zÉNINGUEN
18-11-2012, 12:48 PM
Bianchi desenhará 6 edições da revista, com os roteiros cheios de ação e splash pages do Loeb! Boto MUITA FÉ nessa equipe criativa!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shyguy
18-11-2012, 01:43 PM
as pessoas erram

matheus 90
18-11-2012, 02:21 PM
Essa história foi massa

RENARD
18-11-2012, 02:22 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2whovb8.jpg

M1ster
18-11-2012, 03:54 PM