replied
    Postado originalmente por Legionnaire
    Acho que o Champagne vai escrever a 676 mesmo
    Um brinde a isso

Leave a comment:

• Sr. Mxyzptlk
    replied

February 12, 2008: Keith Champagne Notes DC Comics Correction

There seems to be a bit of a mistake on DC Comics' part that was cleared up by Keith Champagne regarding a future issue of Superman. Keith Champagne revealed on his blog that he is doing a fill-in issue of Superman that will appear in May, a month after Kurt Busiek's departure and a month before Jerry Robinson's run begins. The mistake was in the use of the cover revealed that was done by Alex Ross. The Ross cover (shown right) with Superman throwing the car backwards in homage to Action Comics #1, thought to be for Robinson's first issue, is from the Keith Champagne fill-in.

"DC announced that James Robinson will be writing Superman after Kurt Busiek leaves the book. They also released a cover image which, if you really want to know, is the great Alex Ross' cover to MY issue of Superman, which is being released in May after Busiek ends his run but before James begins his."
    "People that know me well know that I love no character more dearly than I do Superman. Getting to write the man o' steel is a serious career highlight for me and I hope that my love for the character shines through bright and strong.

Champagne also revealed a bit about the plot of this fill-in issue:

See that guy clutching his head in the lower left? My story is about THAT guy. Rick Leonardi kicked serious ass drawing it, too. Should be officially solicited in a just a few days.

While Keith Champagne did clear this up, it is unknown if his fill-in is still Superman #676 (leaving Robinson's being #677) or something else.
    Thanks to Nathaniel Ruff for this news story.

Que bagunça!

Acho que o Champagne vai escrever a 676 mesmo (isso explica a falta de uma edição em Maio) e o Robinson assume na 677 em Junho.

Leave a comment:

• Peter Pan
    replied
    Cacete, muito boa a entrevista!

Leave a comment:

• Stanislaw Ponte Preta
    replied
    Postado originalmente por Destro Carvalho
    Só li dele A Era de Ouro (excelente) e a SJA até o arco do Extemporaneo (medio)

No frigir dos ovos, diria q esse cara é um restolho (PRA MIM)

Que mais ele escreveu, além dessas que citei, Batman q foi falado aqui e Starman?
    Restolho? Meu Deus...

Leia "Starman" e "Leave it to Chance". Coisas dos anos 90 que são melhores do que 95% do que saiu antes ou depois daquela década.

Leave a comment:

• Sr. Mxyzptlk
    replied
    Gostei de saber que Robinson pretende ficar por uns dois anos no título assim como Johns. Espero que nada atrapalhe os novos Maggin e Bates do século XXI.

Leave a comment:

• Girls Generation
    replied
    Só li dele A Era de Ouro (excelente) e a SJA até o arco do Extemporaneo (medio)

No frigir dos ovos, diria q esse cara é um restolho (PRA MIM)

Que mais ele escreveu, além dessas que citei, Batman q foi falado aqui e Starman?

Leave a comment:

• Vampire Hunter
    replied
    Quando o Busiek anunciou sua saida, pronto, ja imaginei que a boa fase estava passando, mas logo depois anunciam o Robinson. Sem duvida o titulo vai continuar em boas maos, espero que o Robinson faça seu melhor trabalho para comemorar o aniversario do superman em grande estilo.

Nunca o Homem de Aço passou por uma fase tão boa.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Richards
    replied
    CARALHO, O ROBINSON TÁ ANIMADASSO MESMO!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ultimate Lois & Clark
    replied
    THE WIZARD Q&A: NEW ‘SUPERMAN’ WRITER JAMES ROBINSON

The latest superstar to join the Man of Steel’s creative ranks talks about tackling Big Blue, working with Geoff Johns…and challenges our reporter to a throwdown!

By Kevin Mahadeo
    Posted 2/8/2008

There’s a new Man of Steel in Metropolis, and he’s ready to take fans up, up and away!

With the recent announcement of Starman writer James Robinson picking up full-time duties on Superman starting in June, Wizard Universe took a few minutes to chat with the fan-favorite scribe about his upcoming gig, his plans to tie the book together with Geoff Johns' Action Comics and headbutting the sh-- out of Wizard reporters!

WIZARD: So James, it’s been a while since you’ve been in comics. Why did you come back now, and why Superman?

Honestly, I have always wanted to work with Geoff Johns. He is one of the greatest comic book creators currently working. And as an old fossil, it’s just nice to be invited to be part of the party.

What about Geoff made you want to work with him?

Well, if you met him, he’s a genuinely good man that you just want to be around and want to be friends with. So, that’s it. He’s a good man. End of story.

How did you get approached to work on the title?

Geoff called me up and asked if I wanted to do it. And I jumped at the chance. In fact, if you want to be comic-booky about it, he’s Hal Jordon and I’m Oliver Queen. And that’s very close to the truth. So, I was thrilled to work with him and I am very excited about all the ideas we have. We have so many ideas and hopefully we’ll make Superman less of a putz and more of a book people want to read each month.

I’ve been reading Geoff’s stuff in Action Comics, and I love the direction he’s taken the character. What sort of direction will you be taking on your book?

Well, I’m wary to tell you. Only because Geoff has a lot of ideas and I’m very much allowing him to run the show. But I will say this: By the end of it, you will care about every major character in the Superman universe. You will care about Superman, you will care about Clark Kent, you will care about Lois, you will care about Jimmy Olsen. It’s going to be a great book when we’re done with it. Actually, that’s a bad thing to say because that means we’d be done and we’d be leaving it. You will love this book while we are writing it. And I honestly see myself on this book for two years. And so does Geoff.

So, can we expect more consistency between Superman and Action Comics? More crossovers and such?

Yes, you can. You definitely will. This is one of the things we’re excited about. In the past, it’s been broken up. No one cares about Superman broken up. You want consistency. Geoff and I will give you consistency. You will be happy every week a Superman book comes out. I guarantee, once we’re up and running, Superman and Action will be book you want to read.

So, it’s kind of like the Batman and Detective Comics stories you did for One Year Later?

No, it’s better than that. I would not be doing this if it were just a frolic. This means a lot to me. I want this to be a great piece of work for Geoff and me. Geoff Johns is a fantastic comic book writer. I really believe in him. And I think he and I together can really make Superman into a book…everyone considers this character as superpowered, super-this, super-that, but really boring and not interesting. We will make this character and Metropolis into something you care about. And I’m not somebody that speaks this way with idle threats or boasts—I really am having fun writing these books. So hopefully, you readers will have fun reading what I have done.

You mentioned you can’t say too much, but is there anything about character you particularly like?

Actually, I can’t say too much more. We have so many plans, that if I say anything, it will ruin it. This book will be fantastic. If you want any indication, Geoff’s run with the Legion of Super-Heroes—that is the smallest aspect of what is planned.

Can you talk about any other possible projects you might do? Would you ever go back to Justice Society of America?

I don’t need to. I think Geoff Johns is doing a fantastic job and he doesn’t need me to do it. I met Geoff years ago when he was a fan. It’s one of the times when you believe in somebody and they follow through and it’s everything you had hoped for. I’m so proud of him. He doesn’t need my help doing Justice Society. He is solid gold.

You mentioned that you met Geoff before and you respect him as a writer. I know for me, I love how he makes each character unique and gives them their own voice. What about how he writes do you like?

Yeah, he’s character-driven. I mean, we’re all talking about Justice Society, but let’s remember he did Flash. And he turned that into a fantastic book. I mean, you’re the comic guy, I’m not, who’s the guy who ran Keystone Prison? He was little bit of a Nazi, but he hated supervillains.

I can’t believe I don’t think I know this.

Oh, you have not been reading Geoff’s work. [EDITOR’S NOTE: Gregory Wolfe is the warden of Iron Heights Prison in Keystone.] Come on man, what are you doing to me? Anyway, my point is, [Geoff] is solid gold in terms of characters. Yet, he knows the world. He knows superheroes. He manages to take reality. Keystone is like Pittsburgh or Detroit—it’s a working-collar place. He manages to take reality, turn it something surreal, turn it into something imaginary, and yet brings it back and makes you believe in it. I enjoyed his run on Flash. I enjoyed his run on Justice Society. And the fact that I get to work with him on Superman and Action is just a big perk for me.

I still can’t believe you got me on this Keystone thing.

Well, I could quiz you on Starman, and you’d be completed screwed. Am I right on that?

[Laughs] See, Starman is a series I’ve always wanted to read but never got a chance to.

Kevin, you’re a cool young man. I know that. And you’re getting all nervous. Relax, guy. We’re having fun here. Don’t worry. But yeah, I just finished my introduction to the Starman Omnibus. We’re doing six of them. And all the letters pages and all the extra bits I wrote and added in will all be included. And I actually have to thank the editor for that, who has done a fantastic job of putting everything together.

So, where can I read all this? And just because I can get very violent, where do you live? Because if I don’t like what you’ve written, I’m going to beat the sh-- out of you, you know that?

[Laughs]

I’m not joking.

Well, I’m a black belt, so you should be careful.

You are a black belt? Well, perfect for you. I can do a devastating headbutt though.

[Laughs] Yeah, I’d need to watch out for that. You’re British, correct?

Oh yeah. I am very British. I actually have fought black belts before. And I’m not afraid to take a kicking to give one. Not that I think this will come to that. Are you going to be at WonderCon?

No, but I will be at New York.

Oh. Actually, I just found out I’m going to be at New York. Yeah, I’m going to beat the sh-- out of you.

Yeah. That’s when we can have our fight.

Bring it on. I’m going to headbutt you all over the place. You’re just going to be aching. I’ll just be punching everyone. So you better say, “Hello” and do so quickly.

Fonte: http://www.wizarduniverse.com/020808robinson.html

Leave a comment:

• Jack-O-Lantern
    replied
    Porra, custava a DC colocar o Robinson na revista de um personagem que preste?

Leave a comment:

• Wiron
    replied
    Postado originalmente por Stanislaw Ponte Preta
    Postado originalmente por Peter Pan
    Postado originalmente por Wiron
    Mas... EU ODEIO O RENATO GUEDES!!!
    Pois é, também não me apetece
    Fala sério! O cara é dos poucos que tem um estilo único, e além de tudo é plasticamente fantástico. O cara até já tem clones, como Pete Woods.

Do Deodato e seus músculos inexistentes ninguém reclama...
    Não gosto do Deodato.

E odeio desenhos plastificados!

Leave a comment:

• Andy Richards
    replied
    Preferia São Waid, ams de qq forma,EXCELENTE NOTÍCIA. Se eu fosse um DCes recalcados que não aguentam ver um escritor foda assumir um gibi da concorrência, faria um "Nhé" ou inventaria algo pra depõr contra, mas não é o caso. Robinson é FODA e o gibi do Super estará em excelentes mãos

E isso só reforça minha fé de que São Waid assumirá ALL STAR SUPERMAN quando o tormento das 12 edições atuais acabar. Seria um sonho ele pegar o gibi com um Ivan Reis da vida. Tá bom que o Ivan ainda não é um Quitely, mas como Waid é muito mais escritor que o modinha atual, ainda seria grande lucro

Leave a comment:

• Morcego DF
    replied
    eta fasezinha boa essa do super

Leave a comment:

• Stanislaw Ponte Preta
    replied
    Postado originalmente por Peter Pan
    Pois é, também não me apetece
    Fala sério! O cara é dos poucos que tem um estilo único, e além de tudo é plasticamente fantástico. O cara até já tem clones, como Pete Woods.

Do Deodato e seus músculos inexistentes ninguém reclama...

Leave a comment:

• Peter Pan
    replied
    Pois é, tb não me apetece

Leave a comment:

Working...
X