Anúncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiversos, multiversos e multiversos (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiversos, multiversos e multiversos (SPOILERS)

Gostei...ele voltara a ser Lanterna Verde e tera um uniforme PIPOLHAO!!!

Beijokas

Canibal
    PROTOCOLO: A ORDEM foi impressa e está sendo vendida. APENAS ACEITEM!!!

Esse coringa é de uma das terras do multiverso?
    [

Comment

Ainda bem que tiraram aquele visual PODRE de Ion !

Esse novo é uma mistura de dois uniformes:

O primeiro, altamente ESTILOSO e com um design todo pessoal e exclusivo do Kyle, diferente de tudo já feito! Revolucionou o visual Lanterna Verde, com toques inéditos e geniais!!!

O uniforme COLEIRINHA criado pelo Jim Lee! Foi legal também, mas tenha uns detalhes que eu não gostava como a máscara igual a do Hal. Bem inferior!

Mantiveram a FODÁSTYKA máscara do original, com o resto do Layout parecido com o coleirinha! E, puta merda, LUVAS BRANCAS SÃO MUITO ESCROTAS ! Disso eu não gostei .

Comment

Postado originalmente por Imperador_das_Trevas
        Esse coringa é de uma das terras do multiverso?
        Esse e o Coringa da Terra 3 do Sindicato do Crime, o JOKESTER!!!

SEAN MCKEEVER ON THE SEARCH FOR RAY AND THE JOKESTER

What would the DC Universe be like if superpowered beings were evil and characters like The Joker were good?

In October, writer Sean McKeever and artist Jamal Igle will explore that question in Countdown Presents The Search for Ray Palmer: Crime Syndicate #1 as they take readers closer to the twisted characters of Earth 3, where the heroes of earth are the villains and the villains are heroes. Featuring characters that have been seen in DC stories before, Earth 3 is the new home for the Crime Syndicate of Amerika, a group of superpowered villains who rule over the earth and look like a dark version of the Justice League.

The issue is billed as a tie-in to the weekly series Countdown, where the team called the Challengers -- made up of Jason Todd and Donna Troy, with some form of the now-possessed Kyle Rayner said to join eventually -- will be traveling across the multiverse searching for Ray Palmer. Along the way, the group will stop on Earth 3 and encounter the Crime Syndicate, as well as a new character, The Jokester. This "special" promises to tell more of that world's story and the origin of The Jokester.

As the Countdown writer prepares to take over the Teen Titans series next month as well as Birds of Prey later this year, McKeever sat down with Newsarama to talk about this one-issue special, his love for the Crime Syndicate and who the heck this Jokester character is.

Newsarama: This is billed as a regular-size tie-in to Countdown that stands alone. When you've got 52 issues to tell the story of Countdown, what's the purpose of doing an extra special like this?

Sean McKeever: Well, we've got Jason Todd and Donna Troy running around the multiverse looking for Ray Palmer in Countdown, and because we have six different storylines running in the series, we don't get to spend a great amount of time in any of these other Earths. So it was DC's idea to expand upon this visit and show a bit more of what's going on in this world.

NRAMA: Is it necessary to get this special issue to understand what's happening in Countdown?

SM: No. It's a done-in-one story, and I think a lot of people will enjoy it even if they aren't reading Countdown.

And then, I think people reading Countdown would be interested in picking it up because it expands upon a new character that gets introduced in Countdown -- a character called The Jokester.

NRAMA: The Jokester?

SM: Yeah, his name is kind of similar to somebody from New Earth. You may have heard of him.

NRAMA: Yeah, that name sounds a little like... The Joker?

SM: Yeah! Originally, the basic idea for the character came from Paul Dini. This was an idea he had as an alternate take on the Joker that he was going to use on the Batman animated series. And so he gave me the basics of that, and Mike Carlin had some input, and I've been working off of that premise and evolving it into a Crime Syndicate situation.

NRAMA: Tell us about the Crime Syndicate you're writing about. I assume this story takes place on another earth?

SM: The story takes place on Earth 3, which is the Crime Syndicate earth. And the thing about Earth 3 is that it's overrun by villains, and evil always triumphs over good. It's kind of the opposite of New Earth. And so you have the Crime Syndicate of Amerika, which is like a warped, villainous, criminal version of the Justice League.

NRAMA: With the whole multiverse shake-up that occurred recently, is this the same Crime Syndicate that readers would be familiar with from former stories about the team?

SM: Essentially, yeah. My exposure to the Crime Syndicate came initially from the JLA Earth 2 graphic novel that [Grant] Morrison and [Frank] Quitely did. And I loved that graphic novel -- I still have the hardcover. And then I also read the Syndicate Rules arc that [Kurt] Busiek and [Ron] Garney did for JLA. But this isn't that Crime Syndicate exactly. Because of what happened in Infinite Crisis and 52, the multiverse has been reset. So it's the same, but it's a little bit different. I'll be touching upon that in Countdown, as well as in the special.

NRAMA: And how does Jokester fit into the Earth 3 scenario? Owlman's always been the villainous Crime Syndicate counterpart to Batman -- does Jokester fit in with him somewhere?

SM: Well, reason would tell you that anyone who is a villain on New Earth may very well be a hero on Earth 3.

NRAMA: Does this issue tell The Jokester's origin?

SM: Yes, it's The Jokester's origin and then some.

NRAMA: Is there a Harley Quinn on Earth 3?

SM: [smiles] Maaaaybe. You'll be seeing a lot of familiar faces -- many of which you haven't seen before on their Earth.

NRAMA: So the world of the Crime Syndicate is getting a little more attention and a few more characters.

SM: We've created some new people. And honestly, I would love to do more, if they gave me the chance. If I could write a Crime Syndicate miniseries, or even a series. I really love the idea of that world.

NRAMA: This has really turned you onto the characters of that earth, huh?

SM: Yeah. Only having these 22 pages plus that issue of Countdown has whet my appetite for much more, and hopefully I can talk them into doing something.

NRAMA: Will we be seeing a lot of The Jokester in Countdown?

SM: You'll be seeing him in more than the one issue of Countdown. I really can't say more than that.

NRAMA: Can you tell us anything else about the story?

SM: Well, sure. It's a story from the Jokester's perspective, and it's a story about who he is and how he becomes the Jokester, and also, the story ends up solving a long-term mystery from the DC Universe.

NRAMA: A mystery from the DCU we know on New Earth?

SM: Yes.

NRAMA: He solves a mystery by...

SM: Well, through him, a riddle is solved.

NRAMA: A "riddle."

SM: Yeah.

NRAMA: Uh...

SM: Should I choose my words carefully? [laughs]

NRAMA: Yes, you should! So does this Jokester issue have the same basic feel as Countdown?

SM: No. It's definitely a different feel. It's a first-person narrative from the Jokester's perspective. Whereas Countdown is juggling different stories, this is more chronicling of a single story.

NRAMA: And where does this issue and the visit to Earth 3 fall within the framework of the 52 weeks of Countdown? What week are we talking about?

SM: Week 31 is the issue I wrote where they're in the Crime Syndicate Earth and where The Jokester is introduced.

NRAMA: And this issue will hit around that time?

SM: I think this special hits shortly after that, yeah.

NRAMA: If you're already done with Week 31 of Countdown, how far along are you guys? That's at the end of September. Are you past that?

SM: Well, we took a little bit of a break at the middle point as we were switching editors from Mike Marts to Mike Carlin, and also to kind of look at where we've gone and where we're going, but now we're on the back half, and we're back to the wonderful weekly grind.

NRAMA: The back half? So you guys are past Week 26?

SM: Yeah.

NRAMA: Wow. Waaaaay ahead.

SM: That's the great thing about it. We were so far ahead that we could take some time and step outside of it and smell the flowers [laughs], and we did that. And we had the time to do it because we were so far ahead.

NRAMA: So we now know we're going to visit Earth 3 during Countdown. How many of the 52 earths is Countdown going to visit?

SM: Um, 87?

NRAMA: [laughs] And we can hold you to that?

SM: Sure! [laughs] And if that doesn't happen, you guys can all come at me with your pitchforks and torches.

NRAMA: Your artist on this special issue is Jamal Igle?

SM: Yeah, I'm really excited to work with him. I've known Jamal for a number of years now from the convention circuit, and he's really turning out some great stuff. So I'm pretty excited. I've seen the first batch of pages from him, and I think it's great.

NRAMA: And you said this issue's something anyone can pick up?

SM: Yeah. Like I said, it's a story you can just pick up by itself or as a supplement to Countdown. It's a done-in-one. If you're just interested in Earth 3, or if you're just interested in a new take on The Joker, it's perfect for you.

Um Coringa do BEM???

Beijokas

Canibal
        PROTOCOLO: A ORDEM foi impressa e está sendo vendida. APENAS ACEITEM!!!

Comment

Putz...tomare que o coringa 616 () meta uma bala na cabeça desse mala aí!!!
          [

Comment

Esse kyle tb não é de uma terra paralela?
            E MIMIMI e POPOPO

Comment

Jokester? Terra 3? Fala sério.
              É fácil quando se sabe.

Comment

Lixo. O segundo uniforme era muito melhor.
                AAHHHHHH!!! I fucking hate this town! - KNIGHTLEY, ANDREW. The World's End

Comment

Na boa, esse negocio de terras paralelas pra tudo quanto é lado desanima muito a acompanhar o universo DC. Colecionadores que gostam de continuidade devem estar odiando.

E quanto ao uniforme, sinseramente não é grande coisa. Dos que o Kyle Rayner já usou, aquele da JLA/Avengers é o melhor.

Comment

Postado originalmente por Eduardo Von Doom
                    Na boa, esse negocio de terras paralelas pra tudo quanto é lado desanima muito a acompanhar o universo DC. Colecionadores que gostam de continuidade devem estar odiando.

E quanto ao uniforme, sinseramente não é grande coisa. Dos que o Kyle Rayner já usou, aquele da JLA/Avengers é o melhor.
                    É, tem uma razão da Marvel estar dominando a lista de vendagens...

Comment

Ficou massa o novo uniforme. Eu preferia o dessa capa que o Fluffy postou, do Jim Lee, mas tá melhor que o primeiro.
                      THE TRUTH IS STILL OUT THERE...

Comment

Postado originalmente por Adrian Veidt

Comment

[saka]Uniformezinho de MERDA.[/saka]

Comment

Postado originalmente por Saka
                            Postado originalmente por Adrian Veidt
                            O que impede desse Kyle ser da Terra 3 ou algo que o valha?

Comment

Postado originalmente por indianajones
                              Postado originalmente por Eduardo Von Doom

É, tem uma razão da Marvel estar dominando a lista de vendagens...
                              Universo Ultimate
                              Zumbis Marvel
                              Exiles

Realmente, na marvel nao tem nada de terras paralelas
                              http://batman.hdfree.com.br/index.html

http://multiversoinverso.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X