Anúncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GRANT MORRISON DIZ: DEIXEM OS ESCRITORES PIRAREM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

• Postado originalmente por luizsidi Ver Post
    Roscamoss lendo alguma coisa? Fake.

Comment

• Postado originalmente por R2 Ver Post
      Tenho que pegar esse busão.
      A Panini lançou isso recentemente?

Comment

• Postado originalmente por Zack Ver Post

A Panini lançou isso recentemente?
        https://loja.panini.com.br/panini/pr...hoC8FEQAvD_BwE
        “Back like lateral passin'
        With that motherfuckin' gladiator manner of rappin'
        As an addict I let percocets and xannies relax me
        Fall back if your paddies is Maxi, please”

Comment

• Postado originalmente por matheus 90 Ver Post
          É possivelmente o melhor trabalho do Morrison entre os supers na DC
          Melhor do que Homem-animal e Patrulha do Destino dele?

Comment

• Esse Sete Soldados veio bonitinho? Panini conseguiu não cagar nele?

Comment

• Postado originalmente por Maioral Ver Post
              Esse Sete Soldados veio bonitinho? Panini conseguiu não cagar nele?
              infelizmente não, pq não dá pra tirar o morison do gibi.

(sinceramente, parabens para quem gosta e vai comprar, quando li achei muito hype pra algo tão mais ou menos)
              site pessoaltwitterinstagram

Comment

• Postado originalmente por Moloko Vellocet Ver Post

Cara eu sei que Patrulha é gibi de herói mas é que a parada é tão fora da curva que eu sequer considero gibi de heróis tradicional. Sete Soldados, é.

E Patrulha do Morrison é facilmente top 5 runs da HISTÓRIA dos gibis americanos

Postado originalmente por Gesuis
                Eu, um cara com certo conhecimento e bagagem, que é ligado em música nem sabia que um deles tinha morrido, de tão relevante que eles são.
                Comentando sobre os Beastie Boys

www.twitter.com/matheuslaneri

Siga-me!

Comment

A primeira edição é fantástica, mas o nível não se mantém. Vá sem hype.
                  "Há mestres que prometerão acabar com sua dor em troca de uma coleira no seu pescoço ou uma venda nos seus olhos."
                  Mulher-Maravilha

Comment

Não, com toda certeza não!

Comment

• Postado originalmente por matheus 90 Ver Post

Cara eu sei que Patrulha é gibi de herói mas é que a parada é tão fora da curva que eu sequer considero gibi de heróis tradicional. Sete Soldados, é.

E Patrulha do Morrison é facilmente top 5 runs da HISTÓRIA dos gibis americanos
                      Pra mim Patrulha é a obra prima dele. Se não for o melhor gibi de todos os tempos. Aquela porra é linda demais. Puta merda.

Já sete soldados eu comecei a ler e não me empolguei com a primeira edição. Vou ver se acho esse busão aí.

Comment

• Terminei 7 soldados. Não espere um grupo de heróis. Não existe grupo.

Comment

• A premissa é justamente essa: sete heróis que salvam o mundo juntos sem nunca se encontrarem. Morrison disse umas coisas sobre esse projeto no Substack:

What were the prevailing thoughts and themes that led to the creation of Seven Soldiers of victory? How do you feel like the project went as a whole? What challenges and breakthroughs did you have weaving a larger narrative through multiple miniseries? Did you find yourself more attached to certain soldiers? Thank you again for all the wonderful work!

Hi Dallas - I had to love all of the Seven Soldiers characters equally in order to do them justice as I saw it, so I was pretty invested in all of them.

I had the idea to put a bunch of C-List DC characters togethers as JL8, based on the line-up of Marvel’s Avengers, so you’d have The Guardian as Captain America, the Demon as the Hulk, Mr. Miracle as Thor, Enchantress for Scarlet Witch and so on…

Then I had a better idea that I hadn’t seen before – to do a superhero team that never meets but still works together to save the world.

On holiday, I found myself reading Carl Sagan’s Cosmos again, with its evocative descriptions of the far future Earth, a billion years from now, as it spirals towards a swollen red sun with oceans boiled off to immense seas of steam…

Somehow that connected in my head with the Arthurian/Celtic strand of the story, which gave rise to the concept of the Sheeda and their nightmarish bad fairy queen.

I re-arranged the roster away from the Avengers idea, created a new version of Frankenstein’s monster to join the cast and piece by piece it came together.

All of the books had a different flavour and approach, and none were standard superhero comics, so they were all fun to do. We rooted each book in a broader archetype, the Knight, the Escape Artist, the Monster etc. to provide a range of distinct flavours rooted around what I thought was a strong and resonant central idea – that humans of the future, on a planet starved of resources, might be forced to cannibalize their own history to survive.

Each one gave me an opportunity to express a different palate of emotions. I’m very fond of Seven Soldiers as a result and I especially like that most of them are single issue complete stories too. There were a few that never made the cut, like a whole issue of The Manhattan Guardian called King Cocaine! that was half written and discarded.

As usual I had too much story; I wanted the last issue to be a super-compressed blast of visuals and information and although it works and all the information is there, I’d have preferred to give JH Williams’ amazing art a little more room to breathe.

Comment

• Morrison parece gente boa demais

Bem melhor do que o negativismo do bruxo

Comment

Working...
                            X