[filme] I KILL GIANTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

• [filme] I KILL GIANTS

From the acclaimed graphic novel comes an epic adventure about a world beyond imagination. Teen Barbara Thorson (Madison Wolfe, The Conjuring 2) is the only thing that stands between terrible giants and the destruction of her small town. But as she boldly confronts her fears in increasingly dangerous ways, her new school counselor (Zoe Saldana, Guardians of the Galaxy) leads her to question everything she’s always believed to be true. I Kill Giants is an intense, touching story about trust, courage and love from the producers that brought you Harry Potter.
    A nova geração.

Re: [filme] I KILL GIANTS

Já não tem tópico?

Comment

RLJE Films has officially announced that it will release on Blu-ray Joe Kelly's adventure film I Kill Giants (2017), starring Zoe Saldana, Imogen Poots, Madison Wolfe, Jennifer Ehle, and Noel Clarke. The release will be available for purchase on May 22.

The film was directed by the Academy Award winning writer/director Anders Walter (Helium) and was written by Joe Kelly (Deadpool graphic novel, Big Hero 6 graphic novel, "Avengers Assemble," "Ultimate Spider-Man").

Teen Barbara Thorson (Madison Wolfe) is the only thing that stands between terrible giants and the destruction of her small town. But as she boldy confronts her fears in increasingly dangerous ways, her new school counselor (Zoe Saldana) leads her to question everything she's always believed to be true.

Special Features:
      The Making of I Kill Giants - Featurette
      Anatomy of a Scene - Featurette
      I Kill Giants Graphic Novel: Chapter 1 - Featurette
      Photo Gallery
      A nova geração.

Comment

tópico show

Comment

Ué, direto pra bluray?

Comment

Assisti faz umas 2 semanas.
            A HQ eu achava fraquinha, mas o filme consegue ser ainda menos interessante. Minha sobrinha de 17 anos curtiu, então talvez eu não seja o público alvo.
            Gamora ta bem no filme ao menos.

Comment

Working...
            X